- Michael one on one crit with students who were in the workshop
- Everyone else small group crits
- revise designs and prepare a PDF to project for final design crit next Wednesay!
• OFF (or up in flash) is when the user is not interacting with the button. Note: navigation not only tells the user where they can go, but also where they are. Therefore, the link to the page you are on should look different than the other links.
• MOUSE HOVER (or over in flash) offers the visual cue to decipher what is and isn't navigation.
Other states:• VISITED lets the user know where they've been and is useful in sites with many pages.• DOWN is not necessary, but is what the link looks like when the user "clicks" the button.
see some navigation examples here